Do the following to get faster Captcha solving.
For all sites: Open a new window and sign in into your Gmail account and start playing a youtube video for a faster solving 30 Min before the release. (For any Captcha)
If you want to use the multi solver, you will need to use a different Gmail account in each captcha window.
- Always make sure that you have the latest bot version before running your bot.
- We recommend having fast proxies on a fast server to maximize your chances of copping.
- Don’t forget to put 20% of your proxies in the monitor list for all sites except for Adidas.
- Do not use the harvester for Shopify sites.
- Keep an eye on Shopify monitor in discord to use QT. Set your profile and sizing in Shopify settings.
Cactus Plant x Nike VaporMax
- Select EflashDSMLDN for London, Eflash DSM NYC for the US, Eflash SG for Singapore and Eflash DSMJP for Japan.
- Use the "Guest" account.
- Copy and paste the following Keywords in the keyword field:
- The drop is on May 14:
- NYC at 11:00 AM EST
- London (EU) at 11:00 AM BST (not confirmed but run anyway)
- Japan between 8 and 10 AM EST or random
- SG drop is on May 16, between 8 and 10 AM EST or random
- Start your tasks 30 seconds before the drop.
- Split your tasks between fast and normal mode.
- You can type in random in the size box if you want to cop a random size. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- To solve the captcha you will need to use the Shopify solver AND NOT THE DSM ONE.
- Select custom Shopify to use.
- Home link:
- Drop is on May 13 at 10:00 PM EST or at a random time.
- It's a Shopify site, so use the Shopify captcha solver if needed and use random as sizing for best chances.
- Check this video for more clarification on how to use custom Shopify:
- Use the global Shopify monitor to catch possible Shopify sites dropping. Recommended keywords:
- Start running the global Shopify monitor from now, make sure that your proxies inside the bot are working.
Check #shopify-setup-tips in the Discord server if you don't know how to set up your Shopify settings for the global monitors.
Contact our support team for any additional help