In this tutorial...
We'll show how to activate and deactivate the AIO proxies after placing the order, note that the proxies can last for 24 hours, you can activate them or freeze the activation. See the steps below!
- Please note that these are 24 hours proxies, you can freeze to use them later in the next release, but be aware that you need to use them within 1 month of the purchase date because they'll be TERMINATED after 1 month even if you didn't activate them!
- You need to remove the proxies from the Bot after freezing on the website, and insert them again in the Bot!
After creating an account, placing the order, and receiving the invoice email, sign in to anbproxies.com and click on "Services".
Here you can see the proxies order, click on "Activate".
As you can see, you have 24-hours proxies, click on "Create Proxies" to start creating the proxies you ordered.
Wait 15 minutes to let our system create the proxies for you, then close the tab or click "Back" then reopen it.
After refreshing the page, you can see all proxies requested (IP, Port, Username and the password). Press on "Delete Proxies" if you want to freeze the proxies.
Wait another 15 minutes to let our system freeze the proxies for you.
After 15 minutes of freezing the proxies, and after closing then re-opening the page, you can notice that the proxies disappeared and you can see the time left to use the proxies. If you want to use proxies again, hit "Create Proxies" and follow the steps mentioned above.
- When you are at the cart, choose which proxy location you need.
- Buffalo: They work on east sites, for example, Shopify, Mesh
- Los Angeles: They work on west sites, for example, Footsites, Nike, Supreme, and Adidas.
- Then choose what the Auth type you want your proxies to be, Either Password or IP
-Password: Are proxies that work via Username and password
-IP: Are proxies that only work on specific IPs.
- Here you can insert the IPs you want the proxies to work on.
Note: These should be set if the auth type is "IP". If you leave them empty you will have no access to your proxies.
- All of the purchase info is mentioned at the top of your product's page.
- This is where your proxies are listed when you need to use your proxies just click on "Copy proxies to clipboard" then paste them where ever you want.
- In the Additional options, you can change your auth type. Note: These IP fields should be set if the auth type is changed to "IP". If you leave them empty you will have no access to your proxies.
- In the "Replace Proxies" section, you can replace your proxies by entering the IPs that you want to replace in separate lines.
- After you purchase your package, log in to your account and go to "MY ORDERS"
Click on Activate to create your proxies.
Warning!After you Activate your Package you have 30 days to use your package before it expires.
- After clicking on Activate you should get "Create Proxies" Instead, Click on Create Proxies to start creating your proxies
- Afterward, you should be redirected to here, Select the Location you want to create your proxies in. We add new Countries constantly if you want to cop from a country not listed here please contact us by email.
- Next, you pick a city or state in that country, In-case you select the United States, you should get a state option instead of the city, Pick that closest to the website you want to cop from. alternatively, you can select Random City/State.
- Here you can select your proxy type.
- Static: It does not change over time and it has a static IP
- Rotating: The IP Changes with every Request
- In the End, Click on Create proxies to create your proxies, this Process is instantaneous and you can create as many proxies as you want. (Make sure you don't spend all your bandwidth).
You can either Download your proxies as a Text File or you can Copy them right away.
Contact our support team for any additional help