In this Tutorial...
We will show you how to use the discord notification feature on ATC and Checkout.
- On your discord, click the + icon, click Create a server, put any name for the server and click Create.
- Now, on any channel you want, go to Settings. Here I didn't create an additional channel as I want #general to receive the notifications.
- In the Settings, go to Webhooks, then Create Webhook.
- Put in any name you want; I chose AIO Notifier. Then copy the Webhook URL.
- Now in AIO V2, go to Settings > Notification Settings.
Make sure to check the event you want to get notifies on. I checked both Add to Cart and Checkout. Then, check the Notify Using Discord box and paste the Webhook URL you copied earlier, then Save.
- For the sake of example, I will create a test task on A Ma Maniere with a Test billing profile.
Take a look at Send to Discord. This option is to send a checkout link to discord in case you want to complete checkout manually. Even if you kept it unchecked, you will still receive ATC and Checkout notifications.
- Finally, when the item was added to cart, the webhook sent a notification message as Add to Cart notification. The Ready to Checkout! notification is sent because I checked the Send To Discord checkbox in step 6.
Contact our support team for additional help