In this tutorial…
We will be showing you how to use our new tool, the captcha harvester. It will increase your chances of copping by collecting captcha tokens which will speed up the captcha solving process so you can ATC/checkout faster.
- To access the captcha harvester, click on Tools -> Captcha Harvester.
- Select the site you want this harvester to collect tokens for.
- You can set a schedule for when this harvester needs to start and stop by checking Start at then choosing the date and time. Harvest Tokens every x sec means that you can manage the sleep time between each attempt to get a new token for each key.
If you have 3 keys and set the harvester to get one token every 10 seconds, it will get 1 token for each key every 10 seconds.
- Choose the service you want, copy your key into the box and then click on Add.
- You can add more than one key for the same service or use different ones in the same harvester.
- After you are done, click on Save.
- You can check all your keys here on the dashboard and choose the suitable action for each one.
- When you start the harvester, you can check the log of each harvester.