In This Tutorial...
Now open the Remote Desktop Connection, put your server IP address and press Connect. You will be connected to your server; it will ask for your username and password which your server provider will give it to you.
Microsoft Remote Desktop 10
After renting a virtual private server, they will provide you with an IP address for the Server. Here are the steps on how to connect to it via macOS. First, you must install the Microsoft Remote Desktop application from the Mac App Store.
Please visit the app download link; it's free:
After visiting the link, click on "View In Mac App Store” or it will open automatically.
Remote Desktop connection
Now, open the Remote Desktop Connection and click on the Add PC button.
Enter your information:
Connection Name: "My Connection Name"
PC Name: "IP of the server or Host Name"
Add a User Account from the drop-down menu
Make sure you uncheck "Start Session in Fullscreen" in the Display tab, then click on Add.
Next, right-click your server and click Connect.
Check how to set up windows server 2008 and 2012!
Windows Server 2008:
- To check if your server is running on Windows Server 2008, click on the start button, right-click on my computer and click properties. A menu will appear with all basic information for your server.
- You have to install Framework 3.5 on your server; click on manage server Icon on the taskbar.
- Go to feature Tab and click on "add features".
- Now, select Framework 3.5.1 features and click next.
- Click on Add Required Role Services.
- Proceed with the installation without changing any settings.
- Next, we have to disable Security features in the Internet Explorer so we can download the bot. Go to the Server Manager icon on the taskbar, scroll down to security information section and click on Configure IE ESC. Select "Off" on both Administrator and User and click OK.
- You can Download the AIO Bot from the email we sent you. Go to Start button and click on Internet Explorer, open your email and click on the download link, Internet Explorer is going to ask you what do you want to do with this file, just click run and then proceed with the installation. When you open the Bot, it will ask you for your Activation Code; copy the code and paste it then click OK.
After connecting to the server, we can deploy the AIO Bot into the server, but first, if your bot is activated on another computer, please deactivate it so you can use the bot on the server.
Windows Server 2012:
- To check if your server is running on Windows Server 2013, click on the Start button, right-click on My Computer and click properties. A menu will appear with your server information.
- You have to install Framework 3.5 on your server, click on Manage server icon on the taskbar.
- Go to Local server tab and click on IE Enhanced Security Configuration. Make sure you turn off the enhanced security on administrators and users. After clicking OK, you will notice the IE enhanced security Configuration will be off instead of On.
- Now select Dashboard Tab and click on Add roles and features.
- A wizard will start for you, click next, and choose the Role-Based option and click next. Select a server for server pool option and select your server in the list and click next.
- After proceeding in the wizard you will be in Server Roles tab; don't change anything, just click next. Now you will be on the Features tab; make sure you select Framework 3.5.1 from the list and click next and finish the installation.
- You can download the AIO Bot from the email we sent you. Go to Start button and click on Internet Explorer; open your email and click on the download link. Internet explorer is going to ask you what do you want to do with this file just click run, and then proceed with the installation when you open the Bot it will ask you for the activation Code; copy the code and paste it then click OK.
Contact our support team for additional help