In this Tutorial...
We'll give you some tips and recommendations that you should take into consideration before setting up your Bot for a release.
- Use proxies when you want to run more than 2-3 tasks per site.
- If you're buying proxies, you'll need to make sure you use 1 proxy per 1 task.
- Keep in mind that there are many releases that need 'monitoring proxies'. You might need more proxies than the number of tasks you're planning to run.
- Get your proxies within close proximity to the site's location you're trying to cop from.
- Get your proxies from various/different proxy providers if possible.
- Use a server when your PC/Mac specifications are too low or/and your internet connection is too slow.
- Get your server within close proximity to the site's server you're trying to cop from.
- If you wish to get more than 1 item from the same site, you will need different billing profiles OR get 1 pair from more than one site.
- Keep in mind not to use the same billing profile to purchase 2 of the same item on the same site or else your orders will be cancelled (for hyped releases).
- Always manually solve captchas during hyped releases.
- We recommend you get captcha solving services along with manually solving them yourself.
- Get your captcha solving services from various/different providers if possible.