1. If the website didn't provide the early link during the release, you have to use the Page Monitor feature in ANB.
2. In the Page Monitor, You must put Keywords ex: "Keyword1&Keyword2,Keyword3&Keyword4", there are two symbols are used in the Keywords "," and "&".
"&" : when you use it between two keywords ex: "Keyword1&keyword2" the bot will add the item to cart if both keywords exists in its name, If only one found the bot will not attempt to add to cart
"," : is used to put multiple sets of keywords ex: "Keyword1&Keyword2,Keyword3&Keyword4", it means if the bot didn't find Keyword1&keyword2 it will try to find Keyword3&Keyword4.
3. I'm going to do a demonstration on a real item "Nike Zoom Kobe Icon", now we're going to put keywords for that item, let us put multiple scenarios:
- Scenario 1: what if the website didn't provide the full name of the item and put it as "Nike Kobe Icon"
- Scenario 2: what if the website provided the full name of the item and put it as "Nike Zoom Kobe Icon"
- Scenario 3: what if the Website provided the first three words of the item "Nike Zoom Kobe"
So the keyword would be like this:
*** Don't Use General Keywords like Nike&Zoom or Nike&Kobe ***
5. You must enter these keywords in the Page Monitor.
*** Please note that use only Keywords When you can't find early links, Never use Page Monitor and Early Link Together***