1. Download the Import Template from Tools -> Download Import Template, your browser will open automatically and it will download the template for you.
2. Now open your template with any spreadsheet software, I will be using google sheets, sign in to your Gmail account and open the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/.
Click on Start a new spreadsheet Blank, a new empty spreadsheet will open for you, import the template you previously downloaded in Step 1 by clicking File->open. Go to upload Tab -> select file from your computer, choose the template file and click open. Now you can start entering your accounts and billing info.
Note: Make sure to enter the websites in the exact same way as they are in the Bot, the websites are:
And also make sure to enter at least (Site, Email, Password, Size and Positive kW).
Else you will get an error.
3. Notice in the Credit Card number, the Google Sheets converted the numbers into a scientific format, the bot will not accept that format. To disable this feature select all the cells from Card Number Tab, click on Format->Number->more formats->Custom Formats, choose "0" from the list and Click Apply.
***Please do this step before you enter any Numbers in your MasterCard, PayPal, Phone. If you already entered any data, please do the Custom Format for the Tabs and re-enter your numbers***
4. To save the Template click File-> Download as -> Comma-separated values(.csv) and choose any directory. After clicking save it will give you a pop out message compatibility error, click Yes. Your browser will download your file.
5. Open the bot and click on Tools -> Import Accounts from CSV, choose the template you have created and click Open. The bot will import all your accounts and load CC Checkout into them.