In This Tutorial...
We'll show you how to set up the AIO Bot Plus on Windows Server 2008!
1. After connecting to the server, now we can deploy the AIO Bot in the server, but first, if your bot is activated on another computer please deactivate it, so you can use it on the server. To do so please read this article:
I'm going to deploy the AIO Bot Plus on two servers with different OS: Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
Windows Server 2008:
- To check if your server is running on Windows Server 2008, click on start button, right click on my computer and click properties, a menu will appear with all basic information for your server.
- You have to install Framework 3.5 on your server, click on manage server Icon on the taskbar.
- Go to feature Tab and click on add features.
- Now select Framework 3.5.1 features, and click next.
- click on Add Required Role Services
- Proceed with the installation without changing any settings
- Now we have to disable Security features in the Internet Explorer so we can download the bot. Go to Server Manager icon on the taskbar, scroll down to security information section and click on Configure IE ESC and select "Off" on both Administrator and User and click OK.
- You can Download the AIO Bot Plus from the email we sent you. Go to Start button and click on Internet Explorer, open your email and click on download link, Internet Explorer is going to ask you what do you want to do with this file, just click run and then proceed with the installation, when you open the BOT it will ask you for Activation Code, put your activation code and click OK.