In this Tutorial...
We'll show you how to setup AIO Bot for Yeezy release.
To be able to understand this article you have to know the following:
- A general idea of how AIO Bot works and read the tutorials & FAQ here
- From Zero to Hero here
- How to solve Adidas captcha manually here
- Reading and understanding Site specific info here
- Understanding that you have to setup the bot for all sites getting Yeezy, do NOT rely only on one website releasing the shoe.
- Understanding that even if you want to cop 1 pair you might have to run 10-30 tasks per site at least to increase your chances.
Keep in mind!
Those are NOT REQUIRED but they are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:
- Servers & Proxies:
- More info about Servers & Proxies here.
After you get proxies you setup them use in proxy settings.
- More info about AIO Servers here
- After you get server, you can set it up here
- Get Prepared to solve Captchas:
- Captcha solving services setup: you have to read and understand how to use 3rd party captcha services here
PS: You need to keep solving captcha manually even if you're using Captcha services
The instructions below will link to another tutorial, but it will be an overview on how to setup the Bot for Yeezy.
- (OPTIONAL) Setup 3rd party Captcha service.
- (REQUIRED) Check the Requirements above and check sites general instructions.
Check for updates, make sure that you have the latest version of the Bot"Help" -> "Check For Updates".
- Get proxies from known providers & set them up. Make sure you add your IP for authentication or get the username & password from the provider. (Contact provider for more details on which authentication is supported)
Make sure to use proxies based in the same country of the website you're trying to cop from.
- Setup the Bot on your computer or your server.
- Add your proxies and set them up.
P.S: You can use your own IP as a proxy with your proxies
- Setup your credit/debit cards that you are willing to use this release as billing profiles.
- Those cards will be used on more than 1 website.
- Our suggestion is to use multiple cards even for the same site because some sites are known to have processing errors during release times.
- i.e: 1 Visa & 1 MasterCard for Footsites and all rest of sites. Or 3 diff Visa cards.
- Create tasks for sites. AIO Bot supports 100 tasks so make sure you run at least 50 tasks.
e.g: run the following: ( EXAMPLE )
Let's say your goal is to cop 2 pairs or even 1 pair. The setup has to be something like this.
- 10 Footlocker Tasks
- 10 Eastbay Tasks
- 10 Footaction Tasks
- 10 Champs Tasks
- 10 Yeezy Supply Tasks
- 10 Adidas Hmac Tasks ( Click Tutorial Link )
- 10 Adidas Normal Tasks ( Click Tutorial Link )
- 10 SSense Tasks
- 10 Kith Tasks
- 10 Exclucity Tasks
Keep each site running (after you start it in proper time) until you see "sold out" message on their social media. (not in the Bot)
Please NEVER start all tasks at the same time if not instructed. For info on how to set up the above tasks and when to start them check this link.
Start the tasks as instructed. Keep an eye on our Twitter, Sneakers Twitter & Release times to see what websites release at what time.
Keep solving captcha manually for websites.
REQUIRED: Keep an eye on the news strip in the Bot for instruction during release time. We may issue an update, during the release.
Q. Bot showing error:
A. Whatever error the Bot shows, they are not errors, it is Work in Progress. So don't panic or contact us about it. Please keep your bot running.
Q. Site Adding to cart but not checking out
A. you need to wait till the Bot check out the shoe, or you can check out manually on the website by clicking on ''Browser Check Cart" button.
Q. Site is sold out
A. This is normal, eventually, sites sold out its part of the game, but you can keep The Bot running in case of a restock.
Q. My Bot is not updated will it work?
A. You can try to cop, but it will most probably won't work, the updates on Yeezy day are crucial.
Q.How do I know that the Bot is working?
A. If the tasks logged in and trying to add to cart, then it's working.