1. After connecting to the server, now we can deploy the AIO Bot into the server, but first, if your bot is activated on another computer, please deactivate it so you can use the bot on the server. To do so please read this article:
I'm going to Deploy the AIO Bot on two servers with different OS windows server 2008 and windows server 2012.
Windows Server 2012:
- To check if your server is running on Windows Server 2013, click on Start button, Right click on My computer and click properties, a menu will appear with your server information.
- You have to install Framework 3.5 on your server, click on Manage server icon on the taskbar.
- Go to Local server tab and click on IE Enhanced Security configuration, and make sure you turn off the enhanced security on administrators and users. After clicking OK you will notice the IE enhanced security Configuration will be off instead of On.
- Now select Dashboard Tab, and click on Add roles and features
- A wizard will start for you, click next, and choose the Role-Based option and click next, select a server for server pool option and select your server in the list and click next.
- After proceeding in the wizard you will be in Server Roles tab, don't change anything just click next. Now you will be on the Features tab, make sure you select Framework 3.5.1 from the list and click next and finish the installation.
- You can download the AIO Bot from the email we sent you. Go to Start button and click on Internet Explorer, open your email and click on download link, Internet explorer is going to ask you what do you want to do with this file just click run, and then proceed with the installation when you open the Bot it will ask you for activation Code, put your activation code and click OK.