1. After renting a virtual private server, they will provide you with IP address for the Server. Here are the steps on how to connect to it via Mac OS X. First, you must install Microsoft Remote Desktop application from Mac App Store.
Please visit the app download link, it's free:
after visiting the link click on "View In Mac App Store” or it will open automatically
2. In the Mac app store main menu click on Install button, after the App is installed click on the Lunch Pad, afterwards search for the app.
3. Now open the Remote Desktop Connection and click on new button, enter your information:
- Connection Name : "My Connection Name"
- PC Name: "IP of the server or Host Name"
- Username: "Username of the Server"
- Password: "Password of the Server"
Now click on close button and select your server and click start and make sure you uncheck the following button: "Start Session in Full screen".
4. If you don't know how to setup the Bot on Windows server 2008/2012 please read these articles.
Windows Server 2008: https://anbhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207302905
Windows Server 2012: https://anbhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206633839